Wednesday 25 May 2016

5 ways to wellbeing

Last week a friend told me about www.fivewaystowellbeing.org. These are 5 things that are proven scientifically to improve our wellbeing, and a great way to check in with how your life is going:

Connect                                         Be active
                      Take Notice
Keep Learning                               Give

So I took a look at how I had been doing in the last week or so:
  • A friend’s birthday weekend ticked connecting and being active (walked up a big mountain) plus quietly taking notice of the freshness of the new leaves and the lambs.
2014 230
  • Dancing which, as well as being great exercise, involves lots of learning.
  • And I ran a Lightning Process course, in which I was able to share with others (giving) these amazing tools. When I look at my life now I still have a sense of amazement sometimes that I wouldn’t have been able to do most of the above before I did the Lightning Process for my own health and wellbeing over 8 years ago.
What one thing could you introduce to your life this week, whether big or small, that could help you increase your sense of wellbeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment