Wednesday 1 June 2011

A client's story

I would like to tell you about a client who recently did the Lightning Process with me for ME. On the morning of the third day of the course she told me "Today I cried tears of joy, noticing how well I felt. What a transformation! Yesterday I went shopping for shoes after the course, and felt fantastic. And this morning there was water dripping through the kitchen ceiling, yet I felt very calm, very easy, I was taking it in my stride. I had lots of strength to drill a hole in the ceiling, something I could never have done before."


A week after the course I spoke to her to see how she was doing, and she said "I have been shopping, walking, driving, working, laughing. The first day after the course I went to 16 shops, some of them twice, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I feel fantastic: calm, relaxed and confident. People tell me I look beautiful and I have been enjoying everyone's delight at my getting well."

No comments:

Post a Comment